Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Capital-C Comfortable

Although the weather here in NYC isn't exactly sandal friendly yet, it doesn't mean my feet aren't ready for the change. This summer it's going to be all about comfort for me but in a very fashion friendly way. Here are a few pair of sandals I've picked up over the last few months that I can't wait to strut around NYC in this spring and summer.

Black ballet ankle wrap flats: Sigerson Morrison; Jeweled & metallic snake print flats: Zara;


The black suede ankle wrap around flats have been on my Gilt Groupe wait list for months and then  they just became available. SCORE! I love how they show just the right amount of toe cleavage.

These bejeweled bad boys thou, are easily going to be my summer go to when dressing up outfits. I recently picked these up in Zara on Wednesday if its a shoe purchase you'd want to indulge in as well.

CHEERS 'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment