Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Wisdom of Tequila

Shirt: Uniqlo  Vest: Gap 
Minus the last two years I usually make a BIG deal about my birthday celebration.  Counting down from March 1st as if it were a federal holiday that everyone should celebrate. This year I've been consumed with so many other things and life experiences that it fell to the way side. I spent my birthday running around the city doing errands and some light shopping for my upcoming vacation.  I totally neglected to take time to sit back and celebrate turning one year older. Thanks to a couple of friends, one old and one new, for dragging me out of the gym and taking me for a birthday shot and margaritas at 'Mad Dogs & Bean' the other night. Being celebrated by friends is one of the best feelings in the world! I feel loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment