Followers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Where Are You?

Ok quick outfit post before I head out to the beauty salon. Big hair change today, an experience I plan on blogging about to share with you guys.
The weather in NYC has been plagued by old man winter, so I am anxiously counting down the days to my upcoming sunny vacay. I wore skirts all weak trying to urge in sunnier skies and warmer weather, but to no avail by the end of the week it was snowing and raining. SIGH, I tried.





This outfit was worn to work mid week. I love the feel of the silky top but just wished it fit a little bit more snug. I paired it with a can-never-go-wrong-black-pencil-skirt. If I can find a burgundy fitted skirt I think it would go perfectly with this top.


I just can't resist a blouse that ties at the neck. And the bird print was equally irresistible.

Top: F21, Skirt: Zara, Shoes Vince Camuto, Watch: Michael Kors
Enjoy your weekend everyone! Hoping to make it to the annual NYC pillow fight in Union Square today.

No comments:

Post a Comment