Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

CR-Bye Bye Tamarindo

I always get this sad feeling when leaving somewhere I just visited. I try to force my memory to remember every detail that I fell in love with so that I would have a safe keep mental picture to refer to in the future. Since I've fallen in love with traveling, I know it will be a long time before I ever come back to Costa Rica and there are so many other places that I want to see before doing so. The only places I've ever visited more than once were London & Barcelona and with reason.

I had a wonderful stay in Tamarindo. Hotel Tamarindo Diria Beach & Golf Resort was a four star in my book and I would definitely recommend it to others. Below are some pics of the hotel as I promised to post in a previous blog entry. It was now time to take our 4.5-5 hr ride to Arenal and say goodbye to all those that made our trip a memorable one so far. If I ever make it back to Tamarindo it would be great to see that this hotel only got better with age.















No comments:

Post a Comment