Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pillow Fight!

You know what I love most about NYC? There is always so much here to do at any time of the day. I say sometimes I would like to live somewhere else....Washington D.C., Atlanta, Madrid....but my heart and soul is just here in New York. There really is no other place like it.

Last weekend I spent a couple hours at a pillow fight in Union Square. It was a peaceful way to get some aggression out after a long hard week of work. It was nice to see that such a large number of people can get together and do something like this in a peaceful way. See us New Yorkers aren't so bad after all!
Sunglasses: Michael Kors, Coat: J Crew, Scarf: H&M 



A lil' of the madness!

Gumby with a spongebob pillow


The costumes were serious!

Germany vs...

...well Sweden of course

It was survival of the fittest


1 comment:

  1. great photos!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete