Followers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Industrial Use

Although summer is usually reserved for cotton and other light fabrics, denim tops have been making a significant appearance in many wardrobes lately. The trending look has been the denim/chambray button down shirt, which I took a different spin on and wore this structured sleeveless denim top instead. I've had this top for over a decade now so it made my day when I tried it on and it fit! I was too in love with the cutout at the shoulder and the asymmetrical cut at the hem to ever say goodbye to it. It was a great decision to never give it away. What was once old is new again and I can't wait to pair it with so many other things in my closet.

Top: Levis  Shorts: J Crew  Shoes: Sperry Topsiders  Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs

 

2 comments:

  1. absolutely Hawttt
    Im loving the top, shorts and the shoes the most!!! lovely look gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the orange shorts...and the blog...following you now :-)

    http://mydailyoutfits-diana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete