Followers

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

4-inch love

First off, my apologies for being such a bad blogger. I've been a little under the weather and just not fit to take pics. Also, I leave for vacation to London & Paris tomorrow and have been frantically running around preparing for that.

Having said that, I had to do a post about the new love in my life. These 4-inch Maison Martin Margiela cutout booties. They are not the most comfortable things to wear (because of the restriction from the inset tan strap) but I tried them on in Barneys and fell in love with the way they looked. These will certainly be a conversation piece every time I wear them. Seriously influenced by the deep discounted price, the fact that these are my first Margielas, and coupled with a very persuading sales associate, helped to sway my decision to -- 'YES BUY'! 

I mean come on wouldn't you fall in love too???!





I promise to be a better blogger in the near future, so hope you guys tag along and check-in on my adventures in London & Paris!


4 comments:

  1. MMM has some crazy stuff! Love the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great heels! love those first ones

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete