Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mulit-colored Robe

On Day 2 of sightseeing in Paris, our agenda included making a couple of museum visits. The most anticipated was the Louvre. This robe reminded me a bit of water color paintings when I first spotted it at H&M, and I thought it would pair well with some of the artwork we would see that day. I added a few other color accents in the skirt, belt and shoes to finish off the artsy look.

Robe & Camisole: H&M;  Skirt: Brooklyn Industries;  Ring: Gifted;  Belt: Old Navy;  Sandals: 2010 purchase from store in Madrid 


Added a hat to protect the tresses from sun damage; this one from H&M
Posing on the Seine River right outside of Notre Dam
Trying Escargot (cooked with garlic & parsley butter) for the first time....AND LOVING IT! 

More highlights of my trip to London & Paris to come in a later post.

11 comments:

  1. Love this look and adore that bright yellow skirt! Fab!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that robe. I would so rock it :) and that skirt looks amazing on your. Overall you look stunning.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great yellow skirt!

    good combination with that robe...good job! want to see more pictures!!

    http://www.brunetteletters.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're gorgeous. love the yellow skirt!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright! I love the shoes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like too much fun! I love this bright, colour blocked outfit. And those shoes are just too much loveliness.

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the yellow skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you did colour blocking really well! I recently did a post featuring all different bloggers doing colour blocking. Pity I didn't see this one!

    -Laura xoxo
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete