Followers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

2011 Summer To-Do List

Image from Costa Rica trip back in March 2011
Today is the official first day of summer. YEAH!!! I feel like I don't really live or do as much until summer comes around. This usually results in a list of things I want to do solo and separately with friends. My next big vacation isn't until the beginning of August but I am hoping to get a few things accomplished on my weekends and in between before Labor Day. 

1- Go to Eataly; See the restaurants, beer garden and sample a gelato or two
2- Finally frame & put up my black & white photos of international landmarks I've visited
3- Visit Governor's Island
4- See the McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibit at the Met museum
5- Go to the Bronx zoo
6- Lose some inches in the waist (any suggestions are welcomed)
7- Go to the beach (I know it sounds simple/easy but as a NY-city dweller it's not that common)
8- Pizza tour to find the best Pizza in NYC
9- Al fresco happy hours with friends & coworkers
10- Have dinner at one of the restaurants in the Eiffel Tower when I visit Paris in August!!!

In the mean time kicking off the first day of summer with drinks with friends at Blockheads (see # 9) What a way to spend the longest day of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment