Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Twilight to Midnight

Yesterday I attended the Target first Saturdays at the Brooklyn Museum. It was definitely one of the most diverse outings I've been to in a while. You had everything in attendance from your hipsters, artists, costumers, parents with kids, bloggers and wanna-be video vixens. Judging from the outfits I saw yesterday you definitely need to put on your 'Saturday best' to not feel out of place. As for the museum exhibits many are still the same from when I visited years ago. What makes first Saturdays different from any other Saturday is the museum is open past its usual time of 6 pm lasting until 11 pm. There is a dj, band and/or dance group etc to entertain the massive crowd with the bar open serving beer & wine. Note no two experiences are ever the same and if you're ever in the area stop by, get your culture on and meet some new people. Oh and most importantly I forgot to mention the entrance to see all this art is free!

Below is what I wore:

Blazer: Zara  Tank top: The Limited  Skirt: American Apparel  Belt: J Crew  Shoes: Alaia  Earrings: Vintage  Watch: Michael Kors



My best friend and I plotting how to steal this bracelet What? It matched my outfit lol 


One big red house





Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

1 comment: