Followers

Monday, June 6, 2011

Brooklyn Flea Photo Diary

Field Trip!!! Alright maybe not exactly. This was a good girls weekend to unwind after a busy work week. I visited the Brooklyn museum on Saturday then made a trip yesterday to the Brooklyn Flea Market and the Artists & Fleas shops in Williamsburg. Although I only walked away with a pretty cool bracelet, (which as of now I'm swearing to never take off), I managed to get some good shots of some vintage finds on my outing. Anywhoo gearing up for another hectic work week so please enjoy the photos!



 Need to get one of these SWEET rides!
 
And would also like one of these body forms to help me put outfits together
 This would be perfect for me to take to Paris in two months!
Or maybe one of these
That's me in the mirror in my new Jeffrey Campbells!
2nd flea market stop
Fringe is in


 QP & Monty responsible for the look below QPANDMONTY@gmail.com


The Brooklyn Flea locations are
Saturdays in Fort Greene: 176 Lafayette Ave btw Clermont & Vanderbuilt
Sundays in Williamsburg: 27 North 6th St btw Kent Ave & East River

Artist & Fleas
70 North 7th Street


5 comments:

  1. Such a great photos! I love the fringe necklace :)

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing flea market finds...I would love to go to this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I'm going the the flea this weekend and looking forward to it. Great photos. I want that vintage dress form!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! I´d love to visit this one!

    xx Ivana
    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty pics, wish I could've been there!! btw nice blog, you look gorgeous! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete