Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Weakness


Confession #1.  I have a weakness. That weakness is for shoes. Now I may say this every time I buy a new pair of shoes but these are definitely my favorite. On Monday I walked into Bloomingdales and while passing by the clearance shoe section, I spotted these bad boys. Normally these wouldn't be shoes I am attracted to, or purchase, nor is it even a brand I've ever worn before. But I tried these on and it was an indescribable attraction. They are the perfect color for my skin tone, will go with every outfit in my closet and on Wednesday I wore them for 13 hours straight without having that thought that my feet should take one for the team and suffer in the name of fashion! It's been less than a week and I've already worn them on 3 days. Another plus they were originally $200 and I got them for $87 with taxes. WINNING!  It was worth it to have Jeff the sales associate scour the 'proverbial back' for the last size 8.
    :)

Dress: Cynthia Steffe  Sweater: Tory Burch  Purchased shoes: Boutique 9  Shoes worn w outfit: Gucci  Watch: Michael Kors   





2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with these... And they were such a great deal! Lucky you!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumbled on your blog. these shoes are adorable, and I love your dress!

    stop by and say hello!

    www.thoseghosts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete